- IT Consulting
- Specialized Services
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Business Intelligence Services
- Mobile Web Development
- Web Application Development
- Application Development Services
- China IT Outsourcing
Mobile Assessment Program (MAP)
Mobile technology is growing at an exponential rate and organizations must be ready to support the increasing demand for mobile access to their products and services. These changes are prompting businesses to look more closely at the channels they provide for their customers to communicate and collaborate.
Careful planning and a well-thought-out design are essential to the integration of a mobile solution. Determining the return on investment (ROI) of mobility programs is an important component to any mobile strategy.
The Freeborders Mobile Assessment Program (MAP) is a structured approach that will help you ensure an integrated approach that facilitates greater interaction, productivity and value for your customers. Optional assessment programs allow you to evaluate the ROI for starting a mobile program from the beginning or leveraging a framework to enhance your existing mobile implementation.
The Freeborders Mobile Assessment Program includes several activities to help you successfully plan for deployment of your mobile solution.
- Mobility Opportunity Assessment (MOA) – There is no one approach or strategy for implementing mobile platforms. If you are just beginning to think about a mobile solution the Mobile Opportunity Assessment is the place to start. This assessment helps Freeborders understand your business, goals and objectives and assists with an evaluation of which areas can be improved by the implementation of Mobility.
- Business Ubiquity Management Program (BUMP) – If you already have a mobile solution in place but haven’t achieved the full potential – then you may consider a BUMP assessment. This framework will help identify any constraints with the existing mobile implementation and establish a plan for unleashing the full potential of your mobile strategy.
- Mobile Operation Security Services (MOSS) – Security is at the top of the list for any mobile implementation. This assessment helps you identify any potential security vulnerabilities with your mobile infrastructure and puts a plan in place to minimize risk to your most important assets.
- Mobile Quality Lab (MQuaL) – Freeborders’ MQual helps you meet the challenge of today’s complex, fast-moving mobile marketplace. We provide the skills and background to thoroughly test your mobile applications on multiple devices and networks. Freeborders brings many years of QA functionality, usability and compatibility experience to your mobile solution – thereby reducing risk and making sure you achieve the desired business objectives.