- Media Gallery
- Freeborders: Overview Video
- SAP CRM to Yammer Integration
- Working With Teams In China
- Achieving Value From Remote Infrastructure Management
- Global Services 100 Study: Part II – ITO/BPO Industry Trends
- Three Reasons to Re-Think Your Outsourcing Strategy
- China’s Unstoppable Leadership
- The Risk And Reward of SAP ECC 6.0 System Upgrades
- Interval CIO to Share IT Outsourcing Success Story
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property In a Flat World: The Facts Behind the Buzz
- Research & Insights
Working With Teams In China
As the third largest economy in the world, China has quietly ascended to a prominent position in the business and trade of IT Services. Investment and attention from the Chinese government in areas such as education, technology and infrastructure has allowed China to become a key geography for information technology services and outsourcing.
It’s no longer a question of “if” China will become the next major outsourcing destination. The question is: Are you leveraging this geography to gain access to some of the best engineers in the world?
Freeborders has been delivering IT Services from China to the USA and Europe since 1999.
To help companies keep up with the rapidly-changing environment that China brings into an already increasingly competitive and fast-changing outsourcing market, Freeborders’ Choosing China webinar series was born. We help clients cut through the perplexity to develop world-class IT Services teams, to enhance the development and management of their global sourcing strategy – optimizing their IT investments.
Contact us to find out how Freeborders can work together with your company to leverage China as a destination for full life-cyle application development and maintenance as well as infrastructure managed services.
To receive Freeborders’ latest insights directly, sign up for our newsletter.